Enjoy Some of Our Zoom Lunch & Learn Meetings!!!
In trying times it is important to support each other and share available resources that, as an industry sticking together, we can all gain from.
I want to pass along a new training resource you are invited to take advantage of for no-charge. The same CTI/WTI classes you know and love, only in shorter more focused sessions.
Introducing the World Professional Automotive Community, live online classes featuring advanced-level technical and business management training. Sessions presented by Worldpac Training Institute (WTI) and Carquest Technical Institute (CTI) instructors, guest industry leaders and automotive systems experts from OE and premium aftermarket suppliers and manufacturers.
The goal is to keep our community working together and moving forward in a positive way during these challenging times.
Class formats are as follows:
• Introduction by an Industry Leader
• 30-45 Minute Training Session
• 15 Minute Q&A
Sample class tiles include:
• Corona-virus Stimulus Package for the Professional Automotive Community
• Modern BMW Maintenance
• Ford Programming
• Marketing During a Crisis
• Turbo Oil Consumption Diagnostics
• Social Media in a New World
The kick-off is Tuesday April 7th at 5:00 PM PDT / 8:00 PM EDT with an introduction from Bob Cushing, Executive Vice President, Professional, for Advance Auto Parts and Worldpac, Inc.
Live classes will be presented daily, Monday-Friday, at 5:00PM PDT/8:00PM EDT.
Again, pre-register for each training session, and attend as many sessions as desired.
View complete class schedules and to register at: http://www.worldpac.com/training/classes/online/
Best regards, Mark Warren
The Automotive Management Institute now offers the following FCA LLC online courses. These online courses are available 24/7 and are approximately 45 minutes each. They may be paused and restarted at your convenience to work around a business schedule.
1. Go to www.amisignup.org
2. Click on “Don’t have an account” Sign Up.
3. Complete the “Create an Account” form.
4. You will receive a confirmation email.
5. Confirm email
6. Complete “Your Profile”. Be sure to complete “Industry Segment” & “Area of Interest”.
7. Save Your Profile
8. Once saved online courses may be found under Core Competencies and Elective categories or use the search function on your Home Page to find a specific course or topic.
9. Once course description is on your screen, either “add to cart” to purchase or “launch” if already purchased.
ASA Members receive a 20% discount – send us an email to receive your discount code. firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Automotive Technician Training
The Mission of Automotive Video Innovations (AVI) is to produce automotive repair training courses and information for the automotive aftermarket, providing current and future repair technicians with the highest level of technical training available. AVI’s goal for its course participants is to acquire the necessary skill set they seek, and to apply those skills in a competent manner due to their training.